Rotterdam is one of the best places to visit when it comes down to summer vacations, particularly because there are various rivers and water bodies to keep you calm. In addition, there are various ports and museums to enjoy the diverse experience in the city. However, once you are done with all the fun and enjoyment, you will need a nice place to stay at, which is why we are talking about The Student Hotel in Rotterdam. So, let’s get into details!
The Student Hotel – The Brief
The Student Hotel in Rotterdam has been designed more than a hotel because it’s curated as a co-working and co-living place where students, travelers, and locals can get together to work, play, stay, learn, and of course, get a peaceful night’s sleep. It is located near the Maas River, which is actually the most popular neighborhood in the city.
This hotel is a perfect choice for people who want to enjoy the creative vibe of the city. What’s unique is that you have the option of extended stays and opt for a co-working space to work!
To begin with, there are student stays available with which you can get a fully-furnished room with a special workspace, a private bathroom, gym, free bike sharing, and laundry. Also, if you opt for the complete student package, you can get monthly cleaning services, a 20% discount at the restaurant, and a free night’s stay for your parents. Secondly, if you are concerned about the hotel rooms, the following are the available options;
- Standard single – the room has a king-size bed with a private bathroom, along with air conditioning, flat-screen TV, and a high-speed Wi-Fi connection
- Standard double – the room has a double bedroom
- Deluxe queen – the room has a queen-size bed
- Suite queen – this is a wheelchair-friendly option that has a queen-size bed
- Standard studio – the room has a double bed, private kitchenette, and luxurious toiletries in the bathroom
- Executive studio – the room has a double bed and a private kitchen
- Deluxe studio – the room is extremely spacious and has a queen-size bed
All the hotel rooms are designed with air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, ensuite bathrooms, and high-speed Wi-Fi connections. On the other hand, if you need a room for extended stays, below are some options;
- Studio – the room has a king-size bed with a private kitchen
- Standard – the room is suitable for one person and offers shared kitchen access
- Deluxe queen – there is a queen-size bed that’s suitable for two people and offers shared kitchen access
The Student Hotel also has a well-integrated co-working space. The co-working space is a perfect choice for people who want to start a business and need that entrepreneurial kick. However, you have to contact the hotel’s reception to get the available options.
Events & Business Meetings
The meeting rooms are designed for two to forty people, making them perfect for corporate meetings. In addition, there are special event spaces available with a bar, restaurant, and playroom to turn your event dreams into reality. The meeting rooms have 55-inch LED screens and advanced A/V equipment.
So, which of these accomodation options do you want?